Open to the General Public!
Monday - Friday 11 AM to 5 PM CST
Closed Saturdays and Sundays
You can contact us by email anytime day or night. We are frequently working before and after phone hours and will be happy to answer your questions or assist you in any way possible either by email or online by live chat when the live support logo is displayed in the upper right corner of out website header.
Toll Free: 1-888-633-0911
The See Group Police Supply's customer service goal is simple: We are committed to providing our customers with total satisfaction. If you have any questions or concerns please email us or or call toll free at 1-888-633-0911.
Inventory, Back Orders & Tracking
We use a live inventory system that is connected with our two warehouses to let you know the stock status of the items you need. There is a short delay between the two systems so on rare occasions if inventory is low on an item, it may show as in stock even though it just sold out. We will notify you if this is the case and give you the option to back order or cancel. There are a relatively few items that are not included in our live inventory system, including some holsters and emergency food products. We're happy to check inventory for you by email or phone. Most food items are shipped directly from the manufacturers to ensure that you get the absolute freshest products available.
Most items are available for back order. When an item is back ordered we will contact you prior to proceeding with your order. If we have to back order an item we will ship it as soon as it is received from the manufacturer. If you request that back ordered items ship separately from other in stock items there may be an additional shipping charge to cover the cost of shipping.
Once your order ships we will update your order confirmation page with tracking information and you will receive an automated email notification. To ensure that you receive our email please add Sales@TheSeeGroup.com to your address book or it may be filtered out as spam. To check your order status and tracking information you may refer back to the order confirmation page for updates anytime.
All damaged shipments must be reported to the carrier for claims handling. Any shortages must be reported to us within 24 hours of receiving your order. In the event of any damage or shortage, all boxes and packaging regarding that order, must be kept on hand until the problem has been resolved and any claims paid in full.
Orders from new customers paid by check may be delayed until the check clears.
Coming soon ...
You now have the option to register an account with The See Group Police Supply using your Yahoo!, Google or AOL password. Registration is never required. If you would rather not register simply select Guest Checkout when placing your order.
Registration offers our many repeat customers the ability to sign in using their Yahoo!, Google or AOL password. Once logged in customers can see their order history and status at a glance. It also means that you can place your next order with just a few clicks of the mouse because you no longer have to re-enter shipping and billing information unless it's changed since your last order. There's also a Reorder button that allows you to select a previous order and duplicate it with just a single click of the mouse. This is a great feature for our customers who order specific supplies on a regular basis. Ordering has never been simpler at The See Group Police Supply!
The See Group Police Supply does not warranty any product. All merchandise is new and guaranteed by the manufacturer. Unless merchandise is defective at the time of receipt from us, please return any defective merchandise directly to the manufacturer for replacement or repair. We will gladly assist you with manufacturer contact information if there is a warranty problem. If merchandise is found to be defective at the time of delivery please contact us immediately.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
You must be at least 18 years of age to order most items and at least 21 years of age to order ammunition. We cannot know or be aware of all the local, state and federal laws as they pertain to the products that we sell. Therefore, The See Group LLC does not warrant that a person may legally purchase, possess or carry specific items offered by us. No item is intended for sale in those states, or in those areas where local restrictions may limit or prohibit the purchase, carrying or use of certain items. Please check local laws before purchasing.
When you place an order for products that are subject to any legal restrictions, you warrant to us that you accept sole responsibility and are authorized to make such purchase, that you are in compliance with all local, state and federal laws concerning same and will not use any item or items purchased from us in an illegal, immoral, or unlawful manner. Further, you warrant to us that The See Group LLC and it's member-owners, employees and any associated parties will be held completely harmless in the event you fail to observe such restrictions. In addition, you are certifying that you understand that some merchandise ordered may be dangerous to use or store and accept full responsibility for any loss or damage to property, health or life that may occur from any item purchased from us. See restricted items list below.
Customer further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The See Group LLC, it's member-owners, employees and any associated parties against any liabilities, settlements, and expenses (including without limitation costs and reasonable attorneys' fees) in connection with any claim or action that may arise. Buyer assumes all risk of using any item purchased from us. The See Group LLC assumes no liability for any damages or injuries.
All orders are confirmed prior to shipment. Please provide us with valid phone numbers as we may need to call you. Invalid phone numbers will cause orders to be delayed or canceled.
Any terms and conditions set forth in the buyer's purchase order shall not materially alter terms and conditions set forth herein by The See Group LLC.
Due to individual state laws, we may not be able to sell or ship some items to your area. Ultimately it is the customers responsibility to be aware of their federal, state and local laws. We cannot sell the items below to individuals in the listed states or locations.
Restricted Items by State:
*Illinois Residents: Before orders containing ammunition can be processed, we must have a valid/current copy of your F.O.I.D. card, and state issued ID or Drivers License. Please email these to us at Service@TheSeeGroup.com or fax them to 219-979-5276.
- Alaska: Ammunition and pepper spray.
- California: Airguns that look like actual firearms, magazines over 10 rounds, crossbow Bolts, stun guns and folding stocks. Cannot ship ammunition to Los Angeles, San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento or Orange County.
- Connecticut: Magazines over 10 rounds, slingshots and folding stocks.
- Delaware: Slingshots.
- Florida: (Tasers in Miami Dade)
- Hawaii: Magazines over 10 rounds, ammunition, Tasers, stun guns, folding stocks, and pepper spray.
- Illinois: Magazines over 12 rounds in Chicago or over 15 rounds in Aurora. Airguns over 700 fps, slingshots, and muzzleloaders. (Cannot ship ammunition or Tasers to Cooke County or City of Chicago. See below for additional requirements in Illinois.)
- Indiana: Pepper spray.
- Maryland: Magazines over 20 rounds.(Tasers in Annapolis, Baltimore and Baltimore County)
- Massachusetts: Magazines over 10 rounds, ammunition, Tasers, airguns, muzzleloaders, crossbows, crossbow bolts, folding stocks, and pepper spray.
- Michigan: Airguns, stun guns, and pepper spray.
- New Jersey: Magazines over 15 rounds, airguns, slingshots, muzzleloaders, Tasers, stun guns, folding stocks, ammunition and pepper spray.
- New Mexico: Slingshots.
- New York State: Magazines over 7 rounds, slingshots, Tasers, stun guns, and pepper spray. (No ammunition sales in New York City, including Brooklyn, the Bronx, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island.)
- North Carolina: Crossbows.
- Ohio: Magazines over 30 rounds.
- Pennsylvania: Pepper Spray.
- Rhode Island: Muzzleloaders, Tasers, stun guns, and pepper spray
- Washington D.C.: Magazines over 10 rounds, ammunition, Tasers.
- Wisconsin: Tasers, stun guns and pepper spray
(Above was accurate to best of our knowledge at the time published. Please check with local authorities to confirm that it is legal for you to own these or any product that may be in conflict with the law in your area prior to ordering.)
A limited number of products such as ammunition, aerosols, pepper sprays and cleaning solvents are considered hazardous for the purposes of shipping. These items can only be shipped by UPS or FedEx Ground and thus cannot be shipped outside of the continental United States.
Gift certificates from The See Group Police Supply are an excellent gift; easy to purchase, easy to redeem and they never expire! Simply purchase the gift certificate and email it to your recipient!
The See Group Police Supply gift certificates are available in the following denominations: $10, $25, $50, $100, $250.
Follow these instructions to redeem your gift certificate:
- Gift Certificates never expire.
- Unlike coupon codes, if you have multiple gift certificates, you can apply them one at a time on the checkout page by entering the gift certificate codes.
- If you need to send out multiple gift certificates, you may place separate orders for each recipient or you can place one order for multiple gift certificates and use your own email as the recipient email address. You would then email the gift certificates out yourself.
- If you only use a portion of the gift certificate, the remaining balance will stay on that same gift certificate and you may use it at a later time.
- Please keep track of the balance on your gift certificate(s) as we are not able to look them up.
- Coupon codes DO NOT apply to the purchase of gift certificates.
- We confirm all gift certificate orders to prevent fraud. Please be sure to provide us with accurate contact information. Gift Certificates will be emailed to the recipient in 1-2 business days, provided we were able to confirm the order.
- Returned items that were purchased with a gift certificate will be issued store credit. Cancelled orders placed with a gift certificate will also receive store credit.
- All gift certificate sales are final and not eligible for refund.
- Gift certificate emails are sent from GiftCertificates@TheSeeGroup.com. You may want to add this address to your email address book so it isn't filtered out as spam.
1. Shop for your favorite products at www.TheSeeGroup.com. You may redeem gift certificates at any time for any items on our website.
2. Add the item(s) you wish to purchase to your cart.
3. On the first checkout page you will see a Coupon Code/Gift Certificate Code section below the shipping calculator, in which you can enter gift certificate codes. Be sure to enter the full code (beginning with the @ symbol).
4. If you have multiple gift certificates, you can apply more than one. Simply enter your first code, click apply, and enter the next code.
5. If the gift certificate covers your entire order, you will not be required to enter any credit card information.
6. If the balance on your gift certificate is not enough to cover the order in full, you will be required to pay for the rest with a credit card.
Credit and Debit Card Authorizations
When you place an order on our website your card is automatically authorized for the full dollar amount of the order. The authorization is not a charge. It is simply an authorization run by the credit card company confirming that funds are available and verifying security information to protect against credit card fraud. The authorization will drop off of your account in two to five business days from the date you placed the order. As is the case with all card authorizations from any merchant, the authorized funds will not be available to the cardholder for the duration of the hold.
When using an International Credit Card please select the International Checkout button, NOT the US Orders button, at checkout.
The See Group Police Supply currently charges sales tax in Indiana and Tennessee to non-exempt customers. If you are a tax exempt customer in either of these states please fax your tax exempt certificate to us at (219) 979-5276 or email it to Service@TheSeeGroup.com.
Although every effort is made to keep our website free of errors, occasionally a mistake will occur. In the event of an error, we reserve the right to correct the error. Manufacturers may alter their specifications, ingredient lists, product packaging and instructions. With that in mind we recommend that you do not rely solely on the information on our website and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please contact the manufacturer for additional and the most up-to-date information about a product.
The See Group LLC is committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information. We collect information such as names, address, email address, etc and may use it to fill your order, send you informational material such as to notify you about new services or special offers we think you'll find valuable, respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. We may use other companies to organize and send the aforementioned informational material to you or assist us in filling orders and may share collected information with them for these purposes. If you would rather not receive informational material simply click the "Unsubscribe" link in the informational email and we'll cheerfully remove you from our list. Cookies and other non-shopper-specific data may be used to enhance the functionality of our website.
Third-Party Web Beacons: We use third-party web beacons from Yahoo! to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website. Yahoo! may also use anonymous information about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by Yahoo!, click here.