Customer satisfaction is very important to us. Most items may be returned under the following guidelines. And in the unlikely event something goes wrong with your order or shipment due to our error, we'll work to resolve any problems as quickly as possible at no cost to you.
1. Returns and exchanges must be made within 30 days of the date that we shipped your order to you. Item(s) must be in perfect unused condition and in original undamaged packaging complete with all components and any paperwork or instructions that were included.
2. Email us with your order number and tell us what item you would like to return and the reason for the return.
3. We will email you a Return Authorization Number.
4. Repackage the item with the Return Authorization Number clearly marked on the outside of the shipping package. This is important so our warehouse can track returns internally and credit or exchange the items correctly.
5. Send your item(s) post paid to the address provided with your RA number. For your protection all returns should be sent by traceable carrier.
6. Once the returned item(s) are received and inspected, we will send you the exchange item or refund your account, less shipping and handling. If you received free shipping on the original order we will issue the refund less our shipping and handling costs. There is a 15% restocking fee on returns not due to an error on our part.
There is no restocking fee for exchanges, however, shipping charges will be charged for reshipment of items being exchanged that are not due to an error on our part.
The See Group Police Supply does not warranty any product. All merchandise is new and guaranteed by the manufacturer. Unless merchandise is defective at the time of receipt from us, please return any defective merchandise directly to the manufacturer for replacement or repair. We will gladly assist you with manufacturer contact information if there is a warranty problem. If merchandise is found to be defective at the time of delivery please contact us immediately.