The new updated Streamlight TLR-1 300 Lumen Tactical LED Weapon Light 69110 is an intensely bright and virtually indestructible tactical light that attaches and detaches to almost any gun in seconds. At 300 lumens the C4 LED technology producing is Streamlight's brightest weapon light to date. And at only 4.18 ounces it won't weigh you down.
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries with 10-year storage life
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- LED Rating: Up to 12,000 candela peak beam intensity and up to 300 lumens measured system output. Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Run Time: 2.5 hours regulated run time. Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level.
- Weight: 4.18 oz.
- Length: 3.39 in.
- Width: 1.47 in.
- Height: 1.44 in.
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish
- Waterproof to one meter for one hour, dustproof
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- MIL-SPEC 810F Performance Tested